An amazing ministry opportunity
Hey lo!! I am on holidays and had planned to have a bit of a break from Facebook.. but NAH! Hasn’t happened as a lot is going on with The Bible and Praying People pages.. all good as it has shown me that I need some help.. some volunteers to share the big load. The two pages are now huge.. not just wow that is big.. but WOW THAT IS REALLY BIG!!! The Bible page surges towards 1 million fans with all the attention that brings, and the Praying People page is really starting to receive some deeply moving prayer requests. And I need some help…
I am looking for people to:
– Help out with posting Scripture and prayers to the two pages throughout the day across the world’s timezones
– Post comments or messages directly to people offering support, answering questions, prayers etc…
– Act as a moderator and delete and report offensive posts
– Commit to praying for the people who post on the pages
– Periodically send me boxes of chocolate 🙂
The time commitment is between 1-2 hours most days, spread out across the day.
Interested? Now Pray! I am only looking for those God is calling.
As well as praying can you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org you brief answers to the following questions:
1) What does it mean to you to be a Christian?
2) What is the Bible to you?
3) What experience do you have that would help with this important role?
4) What is the finest chocolate in the world?
5) How do you view Facebook from a mission perspective?
6) How would you respond to the following comment: ‘I want to know why bad things happen to me.’
7) So how do you know God is calling you to this ministry?
Those shortlisted will be interviewed via Skype in audio.
Please email your answers to: email@example.com